Биография Дэвида Моррела
продажа авто в омске
книжный магазин книжный магазин онлайн
Every year a lot of road users die in the road accidents.
— Motorcyclists must wear helmets to protect their heads;
— Cyclists must look right before they turn right and stop at the junctions, because sometimes cars don't see them;
— Pedestrians must be very attentive near a zebra crossing;
— Drivers must wear seat belts and drive not more than60 km/h in the city and never use their mobile phones when driving
If you follow these rules you will be alive:
- Look for a zebra crossing or a traffic lights crossing.
- Always look before crossing the road.
- Never run into the road
- Always walk on the pavement.
- Wear reflective clothes at night.
- Always sit in the back seat if you are under12 year sold.
- Wear aseat belt.
- Stand well until the bus has stopped completely near the bus stop.
- Don't push others when you enter the bus.
- Don't talk to the driver.
Keep safe, stay alive!